Thursday, August 23, 2007

What exactly is a "blog" anyway?

Who came up with the term "blog" and what exactly does it mean? Is it listed in the dictionary? It's certainly not listed in my 1980 New College Edition American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, but perhaps I need to look in a more updated dictionary, huh? I can't really define "blog," and yet I know what it means. I hate having to explain things to my kids when I don't know how. Ever have that problem?

Anyway... I digress, which I tend to do a LOT.

I've decided it would be fun to have my own blog since I've read so many others that I thought were incredibly creative and fun. I'm not promising mine will fit into either category, but I'm gonna give this a whirl. I'm thinking it'll be a worthwhile way to spend my spare time, when I have spare time, and it's cheaper than therapy, right?

Until later...

No comments: