Monday, December 1, 2008

Just a suggestion...

Dear Elementary School Staff,

You are all very kind, very helpful and very friendly. I've truly only had the most positive of exchanges with each of you. We'd probably be good friends if we spent time together on a regular basis, but alas, we do not. I have no doubt you do the best job you possibly can and I appreciate your efforts... Really!

I do, however, have one little, teeny, tiny request...

Could you post the new weekly school lunch menu on your website BEFORE the the middle of the week? Is that possible? And if you're going to email the menu to parents, do you think you could send it PRIOR to my kids leaving for school? It would make deciding whether to pack or eat the school lunch so much easier for us.

It's just a suggestion. Have a great day!

All the best,
A frustrated parent

No comments: