Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Product reviews

Thought I would share with you a couple of products I've recently tried for the first time, with much success I might add...

I noticed these in the commissary, and all I could think about were the delicious, mouth-watering cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster. I had to have some immediately! Instant gratification was the name of the game that day. I made them, and while they weren't exactly like the yummy biscuits at Red Lobster, they were still quite good and my boys even liked them, which was certainly a bonus. We will definitely be serving these for dinner again sometime.


Remember when I whined and complained about my ailing back a few posts ago? A friend had mentioned these Icy Hot patches to me, and I'd actually forgotten about them until I spied a box in the commissary. Again... instant gratification won out and I bought a box to bring home with me. I figured if they're good enough for Shaq, they're good enough for me! These babies are simply wonderful... very soothing and comfortable. And of course I find it humorous to say, "I'm on the patch."

There you have it... product reviews for the week. Take this information and do with it what you will... save it in your memory bank for future reference, or dump it as useless drivel. I'm just tryin' to provide a service here, that's all.

No comments: