Saturday, July 3, 2010

Getting my fix

I'm the mother of two boys, and that's completely cool with me. I was a tomboy growing up around brothers and cousins of the male persuasion, therefore I'm not at all sure I'd have known what to do with a girl if I'd given birth to one.

I will have to say, however, I do enjoy getting my little girl fix every now and again with my friends' kids.

Last summer I got my little girl fix with my niece, who is now almost 2 years old. Just yesterday I viewed photos of her on my brother's Facebook page, and I prompty copied them so that I could share one with you. She's that cute, and besides, I can now get my fix when I really need it, and not have to rely on anyone else to fulfill that need.

Here's my sweet niece in one of the many photos I've previously posted, but that was then...

... and this, my friends, is now... Can you stand it? Is she adorable or what? I canNOT wait to get my little girl fix when we move back to the States next month! She and I must make a playdate right away. Hopefully she'll give me the time of day.

No comments: