Monday, February 7, 2011





I ♥ Bookworm! I'm not kidding. There are days when I could literally sit at my computer for hours on end playing this awesome game. It's a word game, so I'm exercising my brain, which is a good thing, right? It's not like I'm totally wasting my time. Please!

Okay, so I've let the laundry pile up a bit. I'll catch up. The kids can cook their own dinner once in a while. I've been meaning to teach them a little more responsibility lately anyway. Hey, it's okay to go without showering for a few days, right? Everybody does it! What's the big deal? Yes, I know my shoulder, arm and wrist ache, but that's certainly not due to tennis elbow as a result of playing a harmless online computer game. For heaven's sake!

Hi, my name is Marva and I'm a Bookworm addict. There... I've admitted my problem. Isn't that the first step to recovery?

No comments: