Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ever injured yourself eating cereal?

I love Capt'n Crunch cereal, don't you? It's got a great flavor with just the right amount of sugar. Yeah, I know it's not the healthiest of cereals, but I grew up eating the stuff and still love the taste. That being said, I can't ever recall feeling the way I do right now, just after eating a bowl. The roof of my mouth feels like I've used sandpaper on it! It was fine before I ate the cereal, but now it feels practically raw. I might seriously have to give up eating this yummy cereal. Ahhh... the harsh, cruel realities of growing up and growing older!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is SO funny...I just ate Captain Crunch this morning..LOVE EM' and its true. It is a work out itself eating those. My jaws hurt, the roof of my mouth feels the same as yours and the sides of my mouth hurt . BUT we just cant get enough of those can we! =)

Susan

Marva said...

It's a pretty sad thing when you're willing to inflict pain on yourself just to enjoy a few bites of a breakfast cereal. I'm sure there's a therapy group somewhere we can join.

Anonymous said...

If you find one let me know!!

I am starting the permimenopuase crap so a bowl of Captain Crunch every once in a while!

Susan

wildthayn said...

Hello Marva!! I'm glad to see you're as whitty as ever. I don't eat Cap'n Crunch for that reason. It shreads my mouth!!! I just get my "sweet fix" in other ways.