Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More of my niece...

Yes, that's right... my brother just sent me more pictures of my new baby niece. Naturally I had to share them with you, because I can. Don't worry, I won't mention her in all my posts... maybe only every other one.


This picture so makes me want to pinch her little chubby cheeks. Isn't that scary? I'm turning into that crazy aunt you always hear people talking about. "Yeah, remember crazy old Aunt Marva? Geez, she always pinched my cheeks!"


Don't you wonder what's going on inside her head? Maybe she's thinking, "What are YOU lookin' at?" or "Yeah, that's right... I've got 'em ALL wrapped around my little finger!"


She's got lots of hair, doesn't she? According to my mother, I was bald for approximately the first three years of my life. They had to tape bows to my head and dress me all in pink so people would know I was a girl. I don't think my niece is going to have the same issues.


WASSSSSUP?


Oh, if I could only get a hold of her cheeks! Ahem... sorry about that... I can't seem to help myself. I really need to get a grip and control my urge to pinch these sweet cheeks. It's probably a good thing for my niece that I live in a foreign country right now.


I believe I can guess what she's thinking... Yeah, I got a good gig here. These people - my parents - feed me and stare at me and jump whenever I want them to. They take pictures of me and talk funny to me. They think I'm the best and I like it that way. Hmmm... think I'll stick around and see how far this goes.

No comments: