Monday, August 27, 2007

Calgon, take me away!

Can school really be starting next week? Didn't summer just begin a couple of weeks ago? Where did it go? What happened to all the cool, fun things we were going to do? I must have blinked and somehow missed summer.

I'm whining today because I don't want my freedom and lazy days to be over so quickly. The boys are involved in lots of extracurricular activities to include sports (one will play soccer, the other will take swim lessons), Scouts and kids' choir at church. Combine all of that with homework and other school-related requirements and I'm tired just thinking about it! It's all good stuff, and of course I want my kids to be active and exposed to all kinds of wonderful things, but let's face it... our days are going to be scheduled and very busy. I HATE that! Sigh... Calgon, take me away!

No comments: