Friday, August 28, 2009

John Deere has gone soft!

Okay, I know I'm behind with blogging. It's been a week since I last posted and I still haven't finished telling you about our trip to the States, but I do have a great excuse in that we moved... only four houses down, but we moved just the same.

I just saw something very interesting today that I'd never seen before and wondered if I've been living under a rock or what.

I grew up seeing John Deere tractors and lawn mowers, didn't you? They were manly-man kinds of vehicles like these...




Check this out...


We saw someone in the NEX pushing one of these babies. I wouldn't have necessarily noticed until my husband pointed it out. Evidently John Deere has expanded its focus to include baby strollers. Who would have thought it?

No comments: