Friday, April 30, 2010

World Traveler

Just call me a world traveler these days. You know about our recent trip to London and the adventure we had trying to get home. My hubby and I were home here in Rota for about 5 days before we were off flying the "friendly" (?) skies again, this time without the boys.

We visited Cairo, Egypt, where he had business. We've only left our kids a handful of times in the past, when we lived stateside and could leave them with family. This was a big step for me... going to a foreign country and leaving my kids with someone other than a family member.

We had a great visit and saw some incredible sights, but I want to back up and show you some of the highlights of our London trip before telling you about our time in Egypt. Stay tuned for updates after I've had a chance to catch my breath and do a few loads of laundry.

No comments: