Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Green thumb? You be the judge...

I swear, I'm a lethal weapon against healthy plants. My plants used to look nice. What happened to them?



Now they all look like this... sad, withering, dying. They're pitiful!


I haven't been watering them because our gardener does that for us, but I'm wondering if the torrential rains we experienced during the seemingly never-ending rainy season have literally drowned our plants. Is that what the yellow leaves mean?


How about no leaves? What does that mean? I'm thinking it means I don't exactly have a green thumb. I guess I need to start over with some new, healthy plants, or just give it up and buy fake ones that I can't kill.

2 comments:

kristi said...

I have a black thumb. Seriously!

Stacey said...

viva la Viveros El Lago! :)