Saturday, October 20, 2007

I spent $$$ today!

I just went to my first-ever Silpada jewelry party. Anyone been to one of those yet? I've heard about this business started by two women and how it's really taken off, and I even have a friend in Germany who is now a consultant, but I'd never been to a party / showing / open open / whatever you wanna call it.

My neighbor hosted this shindig and she was serving brunch with wine, so I went! Hello! My husband and boys had been out of the driveway less than an hour and I spent over $200. If that's what happens when the boys are gone, they'll have to do this camping out thing more often and I may have to take on a part-time job to pay for my habit.

Seriously, I don't usually buy jewelry for myself, but I really like this stuff, athough it's not real cheap. I did buy a birthday gift for my niece, so I wasn't totally self-indulgent.

No comments: