Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Paris, here we come!

Just wanted to let you know that I may be MIA from blogging for the next few days as we are leaving for Paris tomorrow afternoon for a long weekend. I can't believe I just said that, so natural, like I do these kinds of things all the time.

"And what did you do over the weekend?" her friend asked. "Oh, we flew to Paris and enjoyed the sights," Marva replied.

This is our first "big" trip since arriving in Europe four months ago and we're all excited. The city should be decorated for Christmas, so I'm anticipating beautiful sights and incredible photo ops. I'll share all with you after we return. Now... I'm off to pack. Au revoir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Really different from what you did last Christmas!! Enjoy and take all the "side" trips that you can. And, oh yes...you better get some good pictures, and please not too many at the zoo and none of their _ _ _ _ _!!! :):):):)

Have fun!!!