Thursday, May 22, 2008

What? American Idol is over?

It's official... American Idol is over. The winner has been chosen and the show won't be back until January 2009 (Isn't it CRAZY that it's almost 2009?). What am I going to do now that I don't have AI to watch on Tuesday and Wednesday nights? Hmmm... maybe get organized for our upcoming move? Yeah, I'll get to that next week, but first I want to talk about AI.
So here's David Cook, American Idol 2008. I think he's a great singer - unique, versatile and I believe he was very deserving of last night's honors. He's older and more experienced than David Archuleta and has probably paid his dues a bit more. I'm glad he won.

And then there's David Archuleta, the teenage prodigy who is talented beyond belief! He seems like such a nice kid, doesn't he? He was always gracious and poised and I believe he deserved to win as well. Hopefully both he and David Cook will fair well in the music industry.

Now I guess I'm faced with pulling myself together and putting American Idol behind me for a few months. Do you think I'll be able to see the show in Europe? That's where we're moving, you know. Fill you in on the details as they come.

No comments: