Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Interjections!

Do you remember Schoolhouse Rock!? For those of you who are scratching your heads and wondering what on earth I'm talking about, allow me to clue you in...

Schoolhouse Rock! is a series of animated musical educational mini-films that used to air during the Saturday morning cartoons in the 70s and 80s. There were a myriad of topics covered including grammar, science, economics, history, math and even politics.

We've been seeing Schoolhouse Rock! here from time to time and the boys have gotten a big kick out of it. They can't believe my hubby and I are familiar with the songs. It's funny how the lyrics came back to us after so many years.

Here's the latest Schoolhouse Rock! mini-film we've seen. (Remember to stop my music on the sidebar before clicking on the video below or you'll just hear a whole lot of racket and be really irritated with me.) Let me know if you remember seeing this on TV. Did you sing along? By the way, I'm sorry if this song is now in your head for the next 24-48 hours.

No comments: