Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Poop happens. Really... it does!

I should take a moment to apologize upfront for this photo. You may not find it remotely entertaining. I, on the other hand, found it to be hysterically funny today. I realize I have a warped sense of humor. Please don't hold it against me. Brace yourself!


Nothing like having your dog doing its business as the kids pose for that beach vacation photo. Seriously... this has "cherished memory" written all over it.

Thanks to my cousin Tracy for emailing this photo my way. You have no idea how much pleasure it's brought me. Sick and twisted, I know. ☺

P.S. I have to thank my friend Kerry for pointing out that another photo I had posted here was somewhat... AHEM... X-rated. In the photo was another dog doing its business, only it was a different kind of business, if you understand what I'm saying. This is just one more reason why I should wear my glasses while using the computer. Thank you, Kerry, for pointing this out to me. I'd have hated for my readers, all 3 three of you, to be offended. ☺

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Marva, you might want to look a little closer at that first photo. That dog is not doing his business, there are actually two dogs and they are taking care of business!

Stacey said...

dang! i missed it!

Arielle said...

HA! This is funny to me too! Does that make us twisted sisters?

Brian said...

Why didn't the photographer ask the kids to move away from the dog and THEN take the picture?

Marva said...

Really great question, Brian. ☺