Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rainbow = Promise

A couple of weeks or so ago we woke to this beautiful sight just outside our back door. We could see the entire rainbow, clear as day. (In fact, there was a double rainbow, but the second one was very faint and not easy to see.) Unfortunately I couldn't capture the entire rainbow in a photo, but thankfully I was able to snap a few photos of it before it disappeared into the clouds. Wow! What a way to start the day!

"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth." ~ Genesis 9:13

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." ~ Genesis 9:16


"So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth." ~ Genesis 9:17

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
~ Psalm 118:24

No comments: