Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Open 24 hours

I went to the gypsy market in Jerez de la Frontera with a group from the base a couple of weeks ago. We shopped the aisles of meat and seafood, plants and flowers, spices, various types of olives, produce, clothing and shoes. A group of us were outdoors looking through the clothing, when I happened to come across this... Feel free to click on the picture for a larger view if you're unable to read the writing.

And FYI... I did not purchase this particular item, but obviously found it interesting, therefore I took the picture and now I'm showing it to you. So whaddya think? Would you like to add this to your Christmas wishlist?

1 comment:

Kellan said...

How funny and in bright orange too - HA! Gotta love those flea markets and their unique items!

Have a good week - Kellan