Saturday, November 1, 2008

Unpacking again

It's been an incredibly busy, productive week here at casa de Campbell. We received our household goods on Tuesday and have been furiously unpacking boxes ever since, which is the reason I've been MIA from blogging for a few days. When we're in unpacking mode, we're focused, crazy people because we simply cannot tolerate chaos for very long. The boxes MUST go, and they must go QUICKLY!

It's been like Christmas around here, opening box after box and seeing our belongings again for the first time in almost three months. The boys are happily reunited with their beloved legos and their rooms are now organized... Hallelujah! Can I get an amen?

It's been a bit of a challenge trying to find a spot for everything. Our base house, while it's larger than most here, is considerably smaller than the rental home we left in Virginia. Thank goodness we stored some belongings in the States. We're probably going to end up putting a few things in storage here as well, but that's okay. I'd rather not be crowded.

Okay, break time is over. I gotta get back to the unpacking. I just wanted to keep everyone updated on what was happening here and why I'd been ignoring my blog for a few days. I'll be back with regular posts soon. I have lots to share...

Hasta luego!

No comments: