Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Déjà vu

Didn't I recently take my son to get braces? I'm sure I did, so why did I have this feeling of déjà vu a few days ago? Hmmm... Oh yeah! That's because I've now done this twice. That's right, friends, I have two children in braces at the same time. What a fun time we're having these days!

Here's D on his big day at the orthodontist... This spreader device the orthodontist uses makes my jaws ache just looking at it.

What are you doing to my child?! Is that a drill?

I figured it was a good sign that he was wearing a smile.

I don't know why he felt the need to stick out his tongue. I suppose he was trying to determine if it was still a possibility.

D received a tutorial on how to brush and floss his teeth. He was also given the very sad news that there are certain foods/candies he can no longer eat... for now. Ah, very sad news indeed! Will he be okay?

Whew! He's taking his braces in stride. He'll be fine 'cause he's still wearing that smile.

Now... I think I'll just have our mail forwarded to the dental clinic because I do believe I'll be spending as much time there as I do here at home.

No comments: