Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fields of Flowers

The sunflower fields are in bloom here in Spain! They're plentiful and they're absolutely beautiful! We took the time over the weekend to snap a few photos.

I'd never actually seen a field of sunflowers before, only a row or two on a farm.



Aren't these beautiful?



We were praying the property owners wouldn't call the Spanish police on us for trespassing.



I wanted a closer look.



I needed an even closer look. This is the last one.



Weeellll... maybe just one more. Sorry, I couldn't resist. This one had a bee on it and I thought that was pretty cool. But this is it... no more sunflower photos.



Okay, I lied. I couldn't help myself. These sunflowers are so doggone pretty! But this is really it. No more photos.



Seriously. I don't have more photos. You can go read someone else's blog now.

No comments: