Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Big girls DO cry!

Yesterday I was shopping in the local Giant grocery store. I kept seeing the same lady over and over again, one aisle after another, which of course is common when grocery shopping. This lady finally commented, "I notice you're tall and big like me." I just stood there, not really sure how to respond, but I finally sputtered, "Yeah." I didn't want to agree with her, which would then insinuate that I thought she was big, but then again, she just said I was big. It's official... I'm fat... even strangers are commenting. Merry Christmas to you too, lady!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Marva, don't cry. Remember your toilet is working and your lights are back on!

Kerry

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing what comes flying out of another human's mouth BEFORE
their brain switches geers!!! Do not listen to her....just remember that you are absoultely Marvelous!!!

Love ya, Mary and Ruth :):):)