Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hallelujah! The toilet's working & the lights are on!

I finally plunged enough today to unclog the toilet in my sons' bathroom. Can I just tell you that made my day? Isn't it pathetic and sad when something like unclogging a toilet is the highlight of your day? No matter... I'm one happy momma!

My husband and I were talking over the phone (He's still gone) and I told him about the outdoor Christmas lights being on the fritz. He asked if I checked the fuse box in the basement. Yes, I assured him I had tried that. No dice. He then suggested I try pushing some other button in the basement, a button like the one in our bathroom that trips EVERY single time I dry my hair. It miraculously worked! We now have outdoor Christmas lights once again.

I need a "Life is good" t-shirt to wear or something.

No comments: