Monday, July 21, 2008

Savoring the nectar of the gods

Well, it's official... we have orders! Got 'em this week, so now we're in countdown mode around here... 27 days and counting until we blow this pop stand.

Now that I know we're REALLY leaving, I've started to panic at the thought that there might just not be a McDonald's right around the corner in our new location, thus I probably can't get a sweet tea fix anytime I need one. So... I've made it my mission to stop at the drive-thru as often as possible between now and 16 August.

4 comments:

A Quietheart for Him said...

You will be surprised what is waiting for you over there!!! My husband had a Baskin Robin (but with only 7 flavors) at a "remote/hardship tour"! So there is hope!!! But not to say their Sweet Tea will taste the same as our Sweet Tea, so be prepared. :):):)
You are going to have sooooooo much fun!!!!

care-in said...

I'm a sweet tea snob, especially if it's anywhere but the south. I make my own if I'm desperate!

Anonymous said...

Mickey D's sweet tea is my favorite too!
Congrats on your orders. Southern Spain huh? Sounds like my kind of place.....well, if I wanted to move overseas.....and I don't really. Which just means that our next orders will probably be to Europe or Japan.
I can't wait to hear about your adventures across the ocean!
Tina H. from McGuire

Anonymous said...

I am ready with my pencil to change your address AGAINNNNN.ha I hope you are happy and excited. I can't wait to see what beautiful pictures you take while stationed there!! Isn't there a McDonald's in every country? Makes me thirsty.