Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm obsessed!

I have a new obsession, as if I don't have enough already. I love the many, many different styles of windows and doors here in Spain. Why am I obsessed with these kinds of things? I'm sure I don't know, but I suppose there are worse things to be obsessed with, right? This seems like a fairly harmless obsession. It's not like I want to break in anyone's door or window. I just think they're unique and interesting. Wanna see a few? Maybe you'll become obsessed with them too.









































I think this might be my favorite window so far. I love the flower box, don't you?


I think the Spanish tile is absolutely gorgeous! This is my girlfriend's door, and no, she doesn't live in base housing. Big surprise!


I like the tile around this window too, but the carnations are the really big splash for me. I don't think I've ever seen carnations growing like this.




Do you see why these beautiful windows and doors appeal to me or do you think I should seek help for my obsession? There's probably a support group for people like me out there somewhere!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

This is a really cool collection of photos. I saw a similar collection, matted and framed in someone's house here. I think you would have trouble picking your favorites though because you have so many great ones. I may have to steal one or two of these!!!!!!!!!!

Marva said...

Feel free to "steal" whatever you like. I'm all about the sharing.