Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine's Day is NEXT MONTH!

Te amo! That's Spanish for "I love you."

No, I don't love YOU! I love my husband! I might love you... I don't know. Depends on who's reading this post. I digress.

Why all this talk about love anyway? Well... Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. It's basically a month away. Are you ready? I need to seriously be thinking about what to do for my valentine. I like to do things I know he won't be expecting, but that challenges me greatly because I'm not particularly creative.





I came across "Smilebox" a while back, but hadn't checked it out until yesterday. It's fairly user-friendly, only I wish they offered a larger music selection by the original artists. Oh well...

Are you familiar with Smilebox already? If not, check it out. Make sure you turn off the music playing on my blog before you click on the arrow below to see (and hear) how it works, or else you're just going to hear a lot of NOISE. And yes, you guessed correctly... all the photos below are of my valentine and me.

So leave me a comment and let me know what you plan on doing for the significant other in your life. Inquiring minds wanna know!





Click to play Photomatic
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Liesl said...

You 2 are SO cute together and photogenic too!

P.S. I like your hair better the way it is now than in the older pictures. Your "natural highlights" look great on you and brighten your eyes. Lucky you!

BTW - I have no idea what I am doing for Valentine's Day. It's only January for goodness sake!