Sunday, January 11, 2009

Retail Therapy for Bloggers

I recently discovered there is a huge retail market for blogging-related gifts. I know, I've been living under a rock. But really, who could have imagined that blogging would become such a phenomenon? From "Cafe Press" to "One Horse Shy" to "T-Shirt Humor"... there's something for everyone! Here are just a few of the unique findings available on the internet today...











Of course these are only a few of the myriad of T-shirts I've seen. There are lots of other items to spend your money on too...

In need of a baby gift for that shower you got invited to attend? This might just be perfect for your needs! I should send this to my new niece. She's totally blog worthy!

In to ball caps? Try this one on for size...

If you're a blogger and anything like me, you need one of these babies to help you remember what you wanted to blog about. I seriously have to jot down notes about blog topics or else my feeble mind draws a blank the minute I sit down in front of the computer.

Wanna share your love of blogging with everyone you meet, even on the highways and byways of life? How about a license plate or a sticker to put in your window?


I saw this graphic on T-shirts, mugs, an apron...


Well, what the...? How did THIS make my blog? I mean, WHO would dare say that about MY blog?

2 comments:

Bethie said...

I love that first t-shirt. That is AWESOME!! Good idea to have a notebook to jot down blog thoughts.... My resolution was to blog more often -- just don't always have a topic.

God my life is boring..... ?

Marva said...

Bethie, I often experienced writer's block until I moved to Spain. I have no idea what it is about this place, but I seem to have no problem coming up with blog topics now. There is seemingly never a dull moment here.