Saturday, July 11, 2009

How many times can...

...one person watch the same movie in a week's time? I managed to see Transformers 2 three times in the last week, and before you get the idea that I'm really in to that kind of entertainment, allow me to explain.



My youngest son and I were all alone last Friday as my hubby and oldest son were both on trips. I thought the movies would be a nice surprise outing for my little man, particularly since this is a movie he really wanted to see. Done deal.

When my oldest son returned later that night (Well, technically it was just after midnight on Saturday morning), and discovered we'd gone to see the movie without him, he was highly perturbed, therefore, we loaded up and went to see it again.

My husband returned from his trip mid-week and was determined to see the movie too, and I'm sure you can guess what we did last night... we went to see the movie AGAIN, but this time we went to the drive-in. Yes, our little military base has a drive-in theater. Is that cool or what?

Don't you think I'm a great wife and mom, going to see this movie three times with my family? I think so! Don't get me wrong... I enjoyed the movie. It had some good parts. I just wish the language had been a little cleaner. And I wish I hadn't had to see it multiple times during the last week. Now... do you think I can talk the men in my life into taking in a chick flick with me sometime? Nah, me neither.

No comments: