Saturday, July 25, 2009

Let the boy talk!

The boys had a couple of neighbor friends over this week. M and his buddy watched a movie in one room, complete with a "fort" (Remember forts? They're the best!), no lights and naturally popcorn.

D and his buddy hung out in the middle of the dining room floor, playing DS games. They were really in to their game and I hardly heard a peep out of them. They, too, had popcorn, and I overheard this...

Friend: "Wow, your mom makes really good popcorn!"

D: "Popcorn makes itself in the microwave."

Me: "Let the boy talk! So, what were you saying about the popcorn?"

I couldn't help myself as kid compliments are the sincerest, wouldn't you agree? Kids are brutally honest! I'll take that compliment, no matter if it was only microwave popcorn. What brand was it? Okay, I'll share...

No comments: