Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Stinky Sweatsock Casserole... It's what's for breakfast!


Yesterday morning my youngest decided he wanted Eggo waffles for breakfast, so I get them out of the freezer and see that there's some kind of label attached to the front of the box. The bottom of the label, in case you aren't able to read the small print (I couldn't either), says, "Smells and tastes like old shoes. Yum!" What is it with my kids and stinky feet references? Turns out my oldest was behind this deed and thought himself quite funny. I rather think he is too, but don't tell him I said so.

2 comments:

ninjapoodles said...

Did he do those graphics? I admire his creativity. Put that boy to work as a web designer.

Marva said...

Belinda,

No, he didn't do the graphics. He said some kid at school gave it to him. Lord only knows where it came from! It could have come from someone's trash can for all I know. Oooh... I just grossed myself out.