Thursday, November 15, 2007

'Tis the season...

Don't you just LOVE all the catalogs that are delivered to your house during the holiday season? It's not even Thanksgiving, folks, and today I received 18 catalogs in the mail. 18! I was totally overwhelmed and immediately threw 15 of them away. I guess it's only going to get worse between now and Christmas, huh? 18 catalogs! That's crazy! 'Tis the season, I suppose, but it still amazes me at the amount of junk being printed and distributed every single day. Save a tree or two and stop sending me your catalogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just moved across the base,, you would think that they could just walk the catalogs over to me.. nope, i get nothing.. remember be telling you : i will recycle your magizines.. i don't get any thing christmas.. :(.. i love to dream thru the catalogs..
take care, Mel