Friday, November 9, 2007

How'd I do that?

I now have music on this blog! I'm very excited seeing as how I'd been wanting to do this for a while now. There are a couple of other blogs I've been reading lately that have music, therefore I was prompted to COPY the idea. It took FOREVER to figure out how to do this! One of my friends explained to me how she did it, saying it was pretty easy. Yeah, okay, Shannon... whatever you say! You don't know who you're talking to. I'm techno-challenged!

I got my husband in on this and even he had some issues (one of my favorite words by the way... ISSUES) and he's pretty computer literate. I didn't feel so bad about myself then.

Anyway... we finally tried this music-on-my-blog thing again a couple of nights ago and somehow... someway... we miraculously made it work. Okay, my husband made it work, but I was there for the moral support.

Yesterday I got brave and decided to try to change my original song choice, just to see if had enough sense to do it. I also wanted to see if I could change the widget because I didn't like the one I had because it was way too big. I actually did it, but the crazy thing is that I have no idea how I did it. Does that ever happen to you? You try and try to make something happen, nearly give up and then it happens, but you have NO IDEA how it happened, thus you'll probably never be able to duplicate it again?

Anyway... enjoy my current choice of song (or turn your sound down or click on the widget to turn it off - YOUR CHOICE), but only for a short while because I'll be changing songs periodically, if I can remember how it's done........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not that hard, really. Well, at least project playlist isn't. I decided I'd try esnips, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the music I downloaded there onto my blog. Oh well, maybe another day. No wonder you thought it was so hard.LOL