Friday, November 30, 2007

Decking the halls...

We're in the midst of Christmas decorating and I'm simply wiped out! I know I'm out of shape, and I'm not getting any younger either, but I could swear those doggone Rubbermaid containers get heavier every year. I also forget from one year to the next just how many Christmas decorations we have. It's fairly overwhelming to be honest. We don't have a lot of outdoor decorations, but we have our fair share of indoor stuff.

We can't even put all of our Christmas ornaments on our tree because we have so many. Seriously, we could easily decorate three Christmas trees with all the ornaments we have. Two of them could be themed trees too - patriotic/Air Force and snowmen.

I wanted to get all the decorations out right away so we can enjoy them before we have put them right back into storage. I LOATHE packing up the decorations after Christmas. Thankfully my sweet husband is willing, able and very good at that dreadful task.

I wish I could be like Samantha from "Bewitched," and then I could just wiggle my nose and the decorating would be done. Sigh... The decorating will have to wait 'til tomorrow 'cause I'm too tired to wiggle anything except my big ol' backside as I head upstairs to bed. ZZZZzzzzzzzzz....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, I have to put away the ornaments? :)

Marva said...

PLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSE! (I'm batting my eyelashes and smiling sweetly, looking quite angelic.)