Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A pile of poo... just for you!

Although we love dogs at our house, we are not dog owners. As much as we move around and as little as we seem to be at home, we have made a conscious decision not to get a dog at this time. One of these days, when we're more settled and the boys are more responsible (I have every hope both will happen - SOMEDAY!), we'll get a dog.

Now that you know we DON'T have a dog, you also know THIS had to come from someone else's dog.
Now, if I had a dog, and lived in close proximity to other families, as we currently do, I believe I would not allow this to happen. This has occurred more than once since we've lived here. I guess we'll chalk it up to having some extra fertilizer for the grass.

Nothing says "WELCOME TO OUR HOME" like a big pile of poo in your front yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well good morning to you too Marva. That was a lovely image to enjoy with my morning cup of tea. I think you should do some DNA testing and return it to its rightful owner.