Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Isn't she lovely?"

"Isn't she wonderful?" Can't you just hear Stevie Wonder? Sing it, Stevie!

I asked my brother to post more photos of my beautiful niece on his Facebook page, and he graciously fulfilled my request. I "lifted" a few photos for my blog. It's okay, I'm her Auntie Marva and I have certain privileges. Miss B is already three months old and I so wish I could see her in person. We have bonding to do and I want her to know how crazy I am about her. I'll share with you a few of the very many faces of our sweet girl...


This is Miss B with her momma, my sister-in-law, who I think is making a wonderful mother. She and my brother waited a very long time to become parents. They were more than ready!


Miss B poses with her daddy, my younger brother. I know he's in seventh heaven and madly in love with his little girl. He and his wife relied very heavily on their faith in the Lord to see them through their long, and often painful journey to parenthood.


Look at Miss B hangin' out in her crib with her furry friends! I wonder what was going through her mind when this photo was taken.


Miss B poses with her parents at Christmastime. It warms my heart thinking that this little lady will grow up knowing how much she's loved.


Miss B is simply stylin' in her Santa hat. Santa never looked so good!


Awww... sleeping babies are absolutely precious, aren't they? And Miss B is no exception. She looks so snug and comfy in her car seat. Do these come in my size?

I have some new photos of Miss B that came in last week's mail and they are so cute. I'll have to share them with you once I've had a chance to scan them into my computer. You'll see... The Gerber baby's got nothin' on our girl!

No comments: