Thursday, February 26, 2009

Outside right now...

I took a few photos outside today and wanted to show you this strange tree just beyond the fence line of our yard. It had ginormous leaves when we first arrived... Workers came a couple of weeks ago and trimmed the trees. Can you tell? I was hoping they'd cut this thing down and put it out of its misery, but no one seems to cut down trees in Spain... something about all of them belonging to the king.

Here's another strange, unattractive tree located on the side of our house, just outside our yard. It's not as homely as the other one, but it's hardly a tree I would choose to plant in my yard.

Seriously... are these the ugliest trees or what?

What do we have here?

Hmmm... looks like we got some mold goin' on. Joy.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Yes I agree those aren't the most attractive trees I've ever seen. However all of the other pictures have Spain looking like a great locale.