Friday, October 24, 2008

Don't forget...

... to turn your clocks back soon. The time change is this weekend here in Spain. If you don't live in Spain, I can't help you with your time change, but I'll bet it's coming up real soon. How's that for being helpful?

You know I love when the time changes in the fall. That whole "fall back" thing is cool because that means we get an extra hour of sleep, and sleep... well, sleep ROCKS! Of course I've forgotten to change the time before and ended up arriving at the wrong time to church the next day. Hate it when that happens! Makes me feel incompetent and embarrassed, but then, I feel that way a lot lately since moving to Spain. We won't go there today.

Instead, we'll just look to Maxine to hear what she has to say on the subject of turning your clocks back...
You gotta love Maxine!

No comments: