Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Technology: A love/hate relationship

Technology may very well get the best of me today because
a) I can't seem to log online to my bank account to deposit checks because
b) for some reason the system is down.

My cell phone appears to attract nothing but Spanish people who have dialed the wrong number. They speak to me in Spanish, so I explain to them that
a) I'm sorry, but
b) I don't speak Spanish, therefore
c) I do not comprehend, and yet
d) they CONTINUE to talk to me anyway.

My beloved Canon Rebel XT digital camera is apparently "acting up" and
a) I'm not happy about it one bit because
b) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this camera, and
c) I don't know what's wrong, furthermore
d) I don't know where to go to get it "fixed" because
e) I'm in a foreign country, and
f) I'm panicked because
g) I don't know what I'd do without my camera that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Technology = Frustration 4 me 2day

No comments: