Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Budding (Butting?) Artists

Yesterday, after their homework was finished, my kids were hard at work on art projects. I was happy to see them so engrossed in what they were doing. I love the fact that they like to draw and create! When their masterpieces were complete, they showed them to me.

The picture on the left is my oldest son's drawing, which means the picture on the right is the work of my youngest son.

Thanks to the writers and illustrators of The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby! These are the same folks who are responsible for Captain Underpants. The new-found interest my children have in these books makes me so very proud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel the pride welling up in you!!! :):) I am so glad that mine are 34 and 32. And that there was no Super Diaper Baby back in "those" days.

Anonymous said...

Wow, our boys should get together. Too bad they are so far apart now days. Their minds think alike...LOL

Speaking of that, our minds must think alike. I like your taste in music. You are just bound and determined to get me hooked on Rascal Flatts aren't you? I am actually starting to like them thanks to you. I may even have to add them to my IPOD!! O;)