Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Official Toilet Roll Changer

I blogged a couple of weeks or so ago about some random complaints, one of which being the fact that I seem to be the only person in my house with the ability to change the toilet roll when it's empty. Now I know that's petty, but it does get old after a while, however, I've discovered it doesn't just happen here at home.

While we were visiting with my family over the Christmas holiday, I changed the toilet roll TWICE. We stayed about 4 1/2 days and there were six of us in the house most of the time, and at one time I counted twelve people under that single roof. What are the odds that I would end up being the one to change the toilet paper roll TWICE during those 4 1/2 days? Obviously the odds were pretty stinkin' good!

So I suppose I should just accept my fate, my lot in life, my destiny, my luck and realize that it's my job to change the toilet rolls wherever I may go. Somebody's gotta do it. It might as well be me.

2 comments:

Kellan said...

So ... there is an official title for this job I also have been chosen to do - in our house!? You are not alone! I have 5 other people living with me, all of which also use toilet paper - none of which have a clue how to change the roll.

I'm Kellan, BTW - very nice to meet you. Hope to see you again soon. Take care.

Marva said...

Kellan,
I check out your blog and now have it posted as one of my "Cool Blogs." Thanks for visiting. I WILL see you again!